Qualifications And Requirements
High school diploma or equivalent and
job related courses preferred.
MINIMUM OF TWO YEARS EXPERIENCE AS A
COOK IN A SIMILAR TYPE OF ENVIRONMENT REQUIRED
Good communication and organizational
Demonstrated track record in successful
Ability to learn menu and cook all menu
items with minimal training.
• Ensure a consistent level of quality, portion and plate presentation is adhered to as specified by menu specifications.
• Rotate and organize all line items for menus.
• Prep and stock line to ensure that an ample supply of products are on hand for menu preparations and is sufficient to last through meal periods. Always have backups on hand.
• Clean station between meal periods, rushes and at the completion of your shift to include refrigerators, counter tops, shelving and equipment.
• Work with wait staff to ensure customer receives total satisfaction.
• Help with the training of new hires so UniSea standards are adhered to and kept at a consistent level.
• Maintain a safe working environment in accordance with company policy by closely monitoring the safe use of equipment and work habits in and around the work area.
• Responsible for staying abreast of current company policies as they relate to safety.
• Complete all assigned side work.
Inform Executive Chef of any products
running low or out of stock.
Report any problems to Executive Chef
or Sous Chef (i.e. poor quality or product, problems with other staff members,
equipment not working properly).
Help wash dishes, pots, and pans
Other duties as
Current Job Openings