Qualifications And Requirements
1. Select, Train and supervise department employees; evaluate performance to assure adherence to performance standards.
2. Ensure that all maintenance departments are in compliance with State & Federal regulations governing employee safety & health, equipment design & operation, food safety and security and Environmental Compliance.
3. Analyze workloads, availability of skilled employees, work-space and technical requirements; select and prioritize maintenance, Activities will periodically generate material requests for maintenance materials, parts and for new items. Must be able to resolve purchasing problems related to the material requests. Will release all material requests based upon the approval by Maintenance Director.
4. Prepare and monitor workload schedules including projections on available technicians for major repairs and overhauls and reviews compliance with projected target dates, revising schedules as required. Monitor work progress by comparing completion rates with schedules and provide reports of all active and pending jobs to Director.
5. Plan, review, implement, and monitor preventative maintenance programs on all plant equipment and buildings. Oversee maintenance supervisors with short term scheduling for effective day-to-day shop management.
6. Implement and maintain the Every Day Focus continuous improvement culture throughout all maintenance departments,
7. Review work records for reporting accuracy, supervise the updating and maintenance of such records in Maintenance Data Management System.
8. Organize capital projects from inception to completion including all coordination with other with other internal departments as well as coordination with outside vendors and contractors. Develop clear and concise scope of work plan for proposed projects.
9. Ensure that all capital projects and implemented processes are in strict compliance with Company, State and Federal Regulations regarding Health & Safety.
Current Job Openings